Price: $398,200 ($5,500/ac)
A wonderful opportunity awaits in Clark County Mo. This 72.4 surveyed acre farm in Neeper, MO is sure to please any avid outdoorsman. Thick timber, wet weather creek, and neighboring CRP, timber, and crop ground create the perfect environment for BIG MATURE BUCKS and LONGBEARD TURKEYS. Several excellent spots for food plots throughout this property. Multiple stand locations as well. Property is accessed via recorded easement from the NORTH. This making this farm an absolute secluded HONEY HOLE. The 36 acres of tillable land is currently cash rented, providing a nice income for the new owner. **Contact listing agent for farm lease details. **.
Tracts that provide good hunting and income in this area are hard to find. Call Mike Frazier 660-341-5729 to schedule a showing or for more information.
* Lines on the map are thought to be accurate but are estimated. *
– Beautiful tract that provides excellent hunting and income, located near Neeper, MO
– Property consists of 36 acres of tillable Crop Ground
– Tillable land is cash rented (contact agent for farm lease details)
– Nice mature Timber
– Creek makes for a good water source for the wildlife
– Very Secluded
– QDM Area
– Close to Iowa & Illinois